Click here for Tech Sheet
CWR's Custom Reverse Osmosis is used for very toxic water that cannot be purified by standard off-the-shelf RO's. At CWR our Water Quality Experts have custom designed several variations of this RO model. All dependent upon the specific toxic contaminants detected in your source water!
- Every system is factory tested for pressure, leaks, and shut-off
- Easy installation and maintenance easy connect fittings
- 45-80 PSI Operation Pressure
- PSI>80 Requires pressure regulator 40-100 ℉ Opertating temperature
- Double O-Ring Design Housing
- Shipping Weight: 21 LBS.
- Unit Dimensions: 16.3"L x 16.7"H x 5.3" D
- Tank Dim: 17"H x 11"D + 3 gal. metal storage tank
- Designer Chrome Faucet or Brushed Nickel
- Upgrade Filters available for Arsenic 3 & 5 & Uranium
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
PARTIAL LIST OF CONTAMINANTS REDUCED
Thin Film Composite Membrane
Metalgon Filter Reduction*
|Sediment (5 micron)
*Tested to ANSI/NSF STD 42,53
**Tested to STD ANSI/NSF 401
The above percent of rejection is for reference only. The actual rejection will depend heavily on the exact chemistry, temperature and TDS content of the feed water.
ITEM# POU-RFROCWR1 Decsription -12 MO. REPLACEMENT PKG.
STAGE 1: 5 Micron Sediment
STAGE 2: Imperial Metagon Filter*
STAGE 3: Imperial Metalgon Filter*
STAGE 4: 50 GPD TFC Membrane
STAGE 5: Polisher 10" inline Coconut Shell Carbon
* May be substituted with special media filter*
AN ALKALIZING UPGRADE FILTER AVAILABLE (POU-UPCAL) to remineralize and replace Calcium & Magnesium
Speak to CWR's Water Quality Experts to review your Water Quality Report or have your water tested. Our experts will customize your water filtration system based on the toxic contaminants detected in your water!
***Cannot be used with microbiologically unsafe water.