We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, and connect with other activities, services, or features we make available on our Site. Personal identification such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information may be requested from Users. However, other Users may visit our Site anonymously. We only collect personal information from Users who voluntarily submit such information to our Site. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may hinder them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal information from Users on any occasion they interact with our Site. Examples of non-personal identification information may include the browser name, computer type, and other technical information about the Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system, Internet service providers, and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
Our Site may use ‘cookies’ to enhance User experience and ensure the ideal function of the Site. The Users’ web browser cookies are placed on their hard drive for information tracking and record-keeping purposes. Users may choose to disable cookies on their web browsers, or to alert them whenever cookies are being sent. However, if they do so, other parts of the Site may not function properly.
How We Use Users’ Information
CWR Enviro may collect and use Users’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- Improvement of customer service. Information provided by Users helps us respond to customer service requests, and support needs more efficiently.
- Personalization of user experience. Accumulated information from a group of Users is used to understand how they use the services and resources provided on our Site
- Improvement of our Site. Feedbacks Users’ provide on the Site may be used for the improvement of our products and services.
- Processing of payments. The information Users provide during order placement is used to perform the appropriate service to that specific order. We never share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- Sending of periodic emails. The email address of Users may be used to send User information and order updates. It may also be used to respond to the Users’ inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If Users decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related products, service information, etc. However, if at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they can follow the detailed unsubscribe instructions found at the bottom of every email.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt suitable data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect the Users against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information, username, password, transaction information, and other data stored on our Site. An SSL secured communication channel secures the data exchange between the Site and its Users. This data exchange is also encrypted and secured with digital signatures. Our Site also complies with PCI vulnerability standards to ensure a secure environment for our Users.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We never sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal information to others. However, we may share generic accumulated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information about visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the appearance of these links and are not responsible for the practices employed by these third party websites. More so, the third party websites or services, including their content and links, may constantly be changing due to their own privacy and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. Your continued use of this Site even after posting changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance and acknowledgment of those changes.