Important information for returns:
If you purchased directly from CWR:
- Call CWR for a return authorization number (RA #)
- CWR must be notified within 30 days of receipt of goods for return eligibility
- Merchandise received at our facility without an RA # clearly marked on the box will not be accepted, and a credit will not be issued
- Merchandise must be received within 15 business days of issuance of the RA# from CWR.
- Any returns received after the stipulated time period will be refused.
- Shipping expenses are not reimbursable on any returned or refused delivery products. -Within 30 days CWR has the right to refuse your product or charge a restocking fee and 10% processing fee if the unit has been: used excessively, scratched, altered, smells, or the filters or unit is coated, or clogged with any type of material.
- All whole house systems &custom reverse osmosis units are custom configured and are not returnable.
If you purchased from an Authorized Dealer:
- You must conform to the dealer’s individual return policies. The dealer’s return policy supercedes CWR’s return policy.
- To return/exchange a product, call your authorized dealer for their return/exchange policy procedures. Please follow the dealer’s return procedures.
- If you purchased through a dealer and a return has been authorized by your dealer, your refund will be credited through your dealer, NOT CWR. All returned merchandise must be shipped via UPS, FEDEX or USPS - you must have a tracking # when you return the item to us, insure the package for what you paid and you must have an RA # on the outside box or it will be refused.
Disclaimer for CWR customers only.
- All merchandise in undamaged condition is returnable within 30 days of receipt of goods, provding that the unit shows no evidence that it has been damaged by shipping, tampered with, subject to misuse, overuse, abuse, neglect, improperly installed, or an alteration was made by someone other than CWR. An authorization number is required on all products returned to us, including units requiring repair. We reserve the right to refuse any products received in damaged condition. Shipping fees are Non-Refundable and only products authorized for return will be received for evaluation. Use outer shipping box and sufficient packing material to return item(s).
- If you return a unit and we receive the unit in a damaged condition, you will be notified. You must file a damage claim with UPS, FEDEX or USPS. No credit will be issued on any damaged goods by CWR or an authorized dealer. The shipping you used is responsible for the payment on damaged goods.
- For air filter orders with an extra set of pre/post filters- Filters are located in the packaging material.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for the exchange/return process. Please do not issue a charge back with the credit card as this may delay your refund.
Please read and fill out the information requested - send form with item
How to return an item: Call 800-444-3563 CWR for all returns
- It is the customer’s responsibility to return items at the customer's own expense.
- CWR does not issue call tags for items that are being returned, exchanged, or repaired.
- If you purchased from CWR directly, call for an ra# at 800-444-3563 (see other side)
call your authorized dealer where you purchased the item and follow their procedures
- Remember to place the return authorization number clearly (RA #) on the outside of the box.
Return items to:
CWR, ENVIRONMENTAL PRODUCTS
Clean Water Revival, Inc.
7897 SW Jack James Dr. Suite C
Stuart, FL 34997
- All returns must be in original carton with shipping material and outer shipping box.
- All Air Purifier returns must be in original carton with shipping material and screws re-attached.
- When returning your item- YOU MUST INSURE THE ITEM FOR ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE.
- Ship return items by UPS, FEDEX or USPS - you must be able to track the item you are sending back. CWR will not accept returns shipped by other methods.