Important information for returns:
If you purchased directly from CWR:
- -Call CWR for a return authorization number (RA #)
- -CWR must be notified within 30 days of receipt of goods for return eligibility
- -Merchandise received at our facility without an RA # clearly marked on the box will not be accepted, and a credit will not be issued
- -Merchandise must be received within 15 business days of issuance of the RA# from CWR.
- -Any returns received after the stipulated time period may be refused or subject to a restocking fee. The minimum restocking fee is 25%. Under no circumstances will a products(s) be accepted for refund more than 60 days from date of purchase.
- -Shipping expenses are not reimbursable on any returned or refused delivery products. -Within 30 days CWR has the right to refuse your product or charge a restocking fee if the unit has been: used excessively, scratched, altered, smells, or the filters or unit is coated, or clogged with any type of material.
- -All Whole house systems are customized and not returnable.
If you purchased from an Authorized Dealer:
- -You must conform to the dealer’s individual return policies. The dealer’s return policy supercedes CWR’s return policy.
- -To return/exchange a product, call your authorized dealer for their return/exchange policy procedures. Please follow the dealer’s return procedures.
- -If you purchased through a dealer and a return has been authorized by your dealer, your refund will be credited through your dealer, NOT CWR. All returned merchandise must be shipped via UPS, FEDEX or USPS - you must have a tracking # when you return the item to us, insure the package for what you paid and you must have an RA # on the outside box or it will be refused.
Disclaimer for CWR customers only.
- -All merchandise in undamaged condition is returnable within 30 days of receipt of goods, provding that the unit shows no evidence that it has been damaged by shipping, tampered with, subject to misuse, overuse, abuse, neglect, improperly installed, or an alteration was made by someone other than CWR. An authorization number is required on all products returned to us, including units requiring repair. We reserve the right to refuse any products received in damaged condition. Shipping fees are Non-Refundable and only products authorized for return will be received for evaluation.
- -If you return a unit and we receive the unit in a damaged condition, you will be notified. You must file a damage claim with UPS, FEDEX or USPS- however you sent it. Call ups at 1-800-742-5877. No credit will be issued on any damaged goods by CWR or an authorized dealer. UPS is responsible for the payment on damaged goods.
- -For air filter orders with an extra set of pre/post filters- Filters are located in the packaging material.
- -Please allow 3-4 weeks for the exchange/return process. Please do not issue a charge back with the credit card as this may delay your refund.
How to return an item:
- -It is the customer’s responsibility to return items at the customer's own expense.
- -CWR does not issue call tags for items that are being returned, exchanged, or repaired.
- -If you purchased from CWR directly, call for a RA#
- -Remember to place the return authorization number clearly on the outside of the box.
-Return items to:
Clean Water Revival, Inc.
7897 SW Jack James Dr. Suite C
Stuart, FL 34997
- -All Air Purifier returns must be in original carton with shipping material and screws re-attached.
- -When returning your item- YOU MUST INSURE THE ITEM FOR ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE.
- -Ship return items by UPS, FEDEX or USPS - you must be able to track the item you are sending back. CWR will not accept returns shipped by other methods.