Supply the Peace Corps with Gravity Filtration units to make potable water in any condition. 5 Year contract to supply their remote posts world wide.
Supplied portable air filtration units to residents of New York City under special FEMA voucher reimbursement program after 9/11 attacks.
Supplied Mobile Negative Pressure Isolation Room air purifiers to hospitals under HRSA National Bioterrorism Hospital Preparedness Program (NBHPP) to upgrade hospitals' capabilities as part of a federal disaster preparedness program in case of a biological or chemical terrorist action.
Partial List of CWR'S Customers
- Hippocrates Health Institute
- American Enviromental Health Foundation
- Northup Gruman Mission Systems
- United States Postal Service
- Oklahoma Dept. Of Human Services
- United States E.P.A.
- Mayo Clinic
- V.A. Medical CenterSan Francisco
- Phillips Publishing, LLC
- Cordis Corporation
- Patrick AFB, Florida
- Memorial Sloan Kettering
- State University of New York
- Christus St. John Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital System
- American Environmental
- St. Peters Hospital
- Camcare Health Corp.
- University of Southern California
- American Airlines
- Agora Publishing, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Corp.
- Texas Dept. of State Health Services
- Rowan University
WomanOwned, Small Business
Cage Code: 1EZV2 DUNS: 832307839
NAICS Codes: 333411, 335211, 325412, 333319, 332913, 332999, and 339113.
Government Credit Cards Accepted